- This event has passed.
Maintenance of National Board Certification Support Group
January 9 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
January 9th, January 30th, and April 3rd
This is a structured, collaborative, online support group that combines facilitated NBPTS expertise and the concrete experience of fellow NBCTs. Join us as we reflect on our professional growth, foster collective learning, and reach our goals around maintaining certification.
- Certification support from a National Board Certified Teacher and Certified Learning Facilitator
- Opportunities to learn and receive feedback with other candidates
- Experience research-based instructional strategies to use with TK-12 students
- A tailored support program to meet candidates’ unique needs
- Membership into the UCLA NBPTS Project Network – a NBPTS Network Affiliate Site
- Future information regarding professional learning opportunities offered by the UCLA NBPTS Project and UCLA Center X