Component 2 Support – National Board Certification
November 4 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Optional for C2 Cohort candidates – February 10th in-person writing retreat at UCLA from 9-3
Deconstruct the requirements for Component 2, explore ways to learn about students, plan for data collection and selection, and consider the best ways to communicate your learning around differentiating for student success. This is a cohort model and participants work together through the process of successful completion of Component 2.
- A comprehensive professional development program designed to meet candidates’ unique National Board pathways
- A deepened understanding of what social justice and racial justice look and sound like in our classrooms and school communities
- An opportunity to experience instructional strategies to use with TK-12 students and adults
- Convenient access to online support from any location
- Weekly office hours for Components 2, 3, and 4 cohort candidates
- Optional in-person writing retreats at UCLA for Components 2, 3, and 4 cohort candidates
* Please register for all events at least 48 hours prior to the first meeting. All refunds will be charged 15% Admin fee. No refunds will be issued five business days prior to the first meeting day. UCLA Extension credits available at an additional cost.