December 6, January 24, February 28, March 21
Mondays from 4:00-5:30 pm (PST)
- Grade Group fellows will convene for six after-school workshops and discussion groups.Workshops will include presentations by university professors, experienced teacher leaders, and/or teacher educators.
- Educators will have the opportunity to read and discuss recent educational and disciplinary research, share and receive feedback on lessons, and collaborate on the development of new curriculum.
- Grade Groups will provide a unique opportunity for local teachers to collaborate with educators and scholars across California to collectively reimagine and reframe their approach to instruction.
- Educators will discuss how to: 1) engage students and address learning acceleration; 2) integrate anti-racism into their courses; 3) assess student learning
- Grade Groups will highlight an inquiry model of instruction, designed to engage student interest and support student learning.