UCLA Center X is pleased to offer the Adaptive Schools Foundations Seminar for the first time in Solano County. This unique offering brings the experience and expertise of Thinking Collaborative Training Associates from UCLA Center X to Solano County and its surrounding areas.
UCLA presenters will provide a specially designed session of learning to support site administrators, teachers, district and agency personnel and staff developers who convene and manage work teams, site councils, shared decision-making groups and faculty committees.
Participants will develop:
- An increased capacity to initiate, develop and sustain high functioning groups
- An expanded repertoire of practical facilitation tools
- Skills to move groups beyond consensus to common focus
- Ways to value and use dissension, argument and conflict
- Strategies for keeping group members on track, on topic, energized and resourceful
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the four days.
June 23 & 24, 2020
July 7 & 8, 2020
Solano County Office of Education
5100 Business Center Dr. Fairfield, CA 94534-1658