Adaptive Schools Foundation Training
August 6 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$425
This foundational professional development is specially designed to support site administrators, teachers, district and agency personnel and staff developers who convene and manage work teams, site councils, shared decision making groups and faculty committees.
Participants will develop:
- An increased capacity to initiate, develop and sustain high functioning groups
- An expanded repertoire of practical facilitation tools
- Skills to move groups beyond consensus to common focus
- Ways to value and use dissension, argument and conflict
- Strategies for keeping group members on track, on topic, energized and resourceful
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the four days.
Date & Time
August 6-7, 2018
August 27-28, 2018
Centinela Valley Union High School District Office
14901 S Inglewood Ave, Lawndale, CA 90260
$425 per person. A light breakfast and materials are included in the cost.
An additional fee will be charged to make-up missed days.
Space is limited to 35 participants
All refunds will be charged a 15% administrative fee.
NO REFUND will be issued five business days prior to the start of the Seminar.
Please contact Bettye Scott, or 310-794-7968, if you are paying by P.O.
Interested in Adaptive Schools Foundations training in the future or at your school?
Please fill out our form to be notified of future dates for the workshop or to request an on-site workshop.