This foundational professional development is specially designed to support site administrators, teachers, district and agency personnel and staff developers who convene and manage work teams, site councils, shared decision making groups and faculty committees.
Participants will develop:
- An increased capacity to initiate, develop and sustain high functioning groups
- An expanded repertoire of practical facilitation tools
- Skills to move groups beyond consensus to common focus
- Ways to value and use dissension, argument and conflict
- Strategies for keeping group members on track, on topic, energized and resourceful
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the four days.
June 26-27, 2019
July 31, & August 1, 2019
Centinela Valley Union High School District Office
14901 S Inglewood Ave, Lawndale, CA 90260
$425/participant Early Bird Registration until June 10th
$525/participant after June 10th
A light breakfast and materials are included.
An additional fee will be charged to make-up missed days.