- This event has passed.
Cognitive CoachingSM Foundations 2020 – Postponed
April 1 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Cognitive Coaching Foundations Training that was scheduled to begin in May 2020 has been postponed.
Are you a mentor, teacher, coordinator or leader wanting to support others to be effective, mindful practitioners?
Learn a research-based model of support that enhances an educator’s cognitive processes, toward thoughtful decision-making and self-directed action.
Become a Cognitive Coach!
UCLA Center X Cognitive CoachingSM Trainers will lead participants through the eight-day Foundations where participants learn how to:
- build trust by developing physical and verbal rapport
- utilize three mediative maps for planning, reflecting and problem resolving
- develop teachers’ autonomy and sense of community
- distinguish four support functions: coaching, evaluating, consulting, collaborating
- practice coaching interactions to differentiate for individual needs
- utilize the coaching toolkit of pause, paraphrase, and pose a question
- apply coaching skills that enhance the intellectual processes of instruction
- distinguish between the five forms of feedback
May 28-29, 2020
June 29-30, 2020
August 24-25, 2020
September 21-22, 2020
8:00 AM-3:00 PM
9300 Imperial Hwy, Downey, CA 90242
Early Bird Rate $725 until April 27, 2020
Regular Rate $825 until May 5, 2020
A light breakfast and materials are included.
All refunds will be charged 15 % Admin fee. NO REFUNDS will be issued five business days prior to the start of the Seminar. An additional fee will be charged to make-up missed days.
Interested in Cognitive CoachingSM Foundations training?
Please fill out our form to be notified of future dates for the workshop or to request an on-site workshop.