- This event has passed.
Cognitive CoachingSM Foundations
September 29, 2021 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
UCLA Center X Cognitive CoachingSM Trainers will lead participants through the eight-day Foundations where participants learn how to:
- build trust by developing physical and verbal rapport
- utilize three mediative maps for planning, reflecting and problem resolving
- develop teachers’ autonomy and sense of community
- distinguish four support functions: coaching, evaluating, consulting, collaborating
- practice coaching interactions to differentiate for individual needs
- utilize the coaching toolkit of pause, paraphrase, and pose a question
- apply coaching skills that enhance the intellectual processes of instruction
- distinguish between the five forms of feedback
8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Registration is closed since we have reached capacity.
$850 per participant
- includes Learning Guide
Join our waitlist in case space becomes available! This will also help us gauge the interest in this training, and we will let you know the next time this training is offered.
All refunds will be charged 15% Admin fee. NO REFUNDS will be issued ten business days prior to the start of the Seminar. An additional fee will be charged to make-up missed days.