- This event has passed.
Cognitive CoachingSM Foundations
May 22 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
UCLA Center X Cognitive CoachingSM Trainers will lead participants through the eight-day Foundations where participants learn how to:
- build trust by developing physical and verbal rapport
- utilize three mediative maps for planning, reflecting and problem resolving
- develop teachers’ autonomy and sense of community
- distinguish four support functions: coaching, evaluating, consulting, collaborating
- practice coaching interactions to differentiate for individual needs
- utilize the coaching toolkit of pause, paraphrase, and pose a question
- apply coaching skills that enhance the intellectual processes of instruction
- distinguish between the five forms of feedback
$850 per participant
- includes Learning Guide
Registration is closed for this workshop since we have reached capacity.
All refunds will be charged 15% Admin fee. NO REFUNDS will be issued ten business days prior to the start of the Seminar. An additional fee will be charged to make-up missed days.