Access to the content included in the UCLA Center XChange varies with copyright restrictions, as outlined in the Editorial Policies, but Center X strives to provide open and free access whenever possible.
Center X Forum Center X Tenth Anniversary Issue
Author(s): Various Authors
In October 2005, Center X celebrated its 10th Anniversary and a decade of work to further social justice in Los Angeles schools. In this newsletter, Center X faculty and students share their reflections on this first decade.
This item is a digitized reproduction of the original publication. Follow the link below to download the PDF.
CenterXTenth.pdf — PDF document, 1262Kb
Items in XPress
- Making The Rhetoric Real
- Too Angry To Leave
- Refining Social Justice Through Collaborative Inquiry
- Making Connections: Anti-racist Pedagogy and Social Justice
- Childrens' Algebraic Reasoning in Elementary School
- National Board Certification: Supporting African American Teachers
- The Careers of Urban Teachers
- Center X and LAUSD Evaluation of Effectiveness Report
- Perceptions of the Parent Curriculum Project's Program Goals
- Transforming Teacher Education
- The Education Imperative
- Center X Forum Center X Tenth Anniversary Issue