California Administrator Performance Assessments – CalAPA
– You can also create an account from this page.
– Please bookmark this page.
CalAPA is a performance assessment for the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
CalAPA consists of three leadership cycles:
- Leadership Cycle 1: Analyzing Data to Inform School Improvement and Promote Equity
- Leadership Cycle 2: Facilitating Communities of Practice
- Leadership Cycle 3: Supporting Teacher Growth
ED 498 – Chalk & Wire Portfolio
Tech Support for Chalk & Wire
Instructions for Fieldwork Professional Portfolio
Building Your Fieldwork Portfolio – April 8, 2020
These videos are from a few years ago, so please check your instructions for the updated page structure for your cohort.
Adding Pages, Pages 3-4
Adding Files, Text & Links, Pages 6-8
Adding Photos, Pages 10-11
Fieldwork Professional Portfolio Examples
Tech Support for Remote Access & On-Campus Wifi
- Contact BOL (Bruin OnLine) Tech Support for help with remote access (accessing the UCLA network from home) and for problems connecting to the wireless network while you’re on campus.
Phone & Walk-in Hours
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Email BOL Technical Support
or fill out our web help form
Remote Network Access
To access campus library resources from home, you must use one of these options: