- A comprehensive support program designed to meet candidates’ unique needs
- An opportunity to experience research-based instructional strategies to use with TK-12 students and adults
- Certification support from National Board Certified Teachers and Professional Learning Facilitators
- Opportunities to learn and exchange feedback with other candidates
- Membership into the UCLA NBPTS Project Network – a NBPTS Network Affiliate Site
- Future information regarding professional learning opportunities offered by the UCLA NBPTS Project and UCLA Center X
All sessions will meet online until further notice.
COMPONENT 2 SUPPORT
Deconstruct the requirements for Component 2, explore ways to learn about students, plan for data collection and selection, and consider the best ways to communicate your learning around differentiating for student success. This is a cohort model and participants work together through the process of successful completion of Component 2.
COMPONENT 3 SUPPORT
Deconstruct the requirements for Component 3, plan for video collection and selection, and practice writing about your learning in explicit ways. This is a cohort model and participants work together through the process of successful completion of Component 3.
COMPONENT 4 SUPPORT
Plan for ways to gather information about students and use assessments to positively impact student learning. Collaborate around supporting colleagues, families, and the community to advance student growth. This is a cohort model of educators working together towards the successful completion of Component 4.
INDIVIDUAL ONE-ON-ONE TIME
4 hours of personalized support with a Professional Learning Facilitator
*Please register for all events at least 48 hours prior to the first meeting. All refunds will be charged 15% Admin fee. No refunds will be issued five business days prior to the first meeting day. UCLA Extension credits available at an additional cost.