Cognitive Coaching Foundation Seminar
Eight-day Foundation Seminar in Cognitive Coaching Methods.
UCLA Center X Cognitive Coaching Trainers will lead participants through the eight-day
Foundation Seminar, where participants learn how to:
- build trust by developing physical and verbal rapport
- utilize three mediative maps for planning, reflecting and problem resolving
- develop teachers' autonomy and sense of community
- distinguish four support functions: coaching, evaluating, consulting, collaborating
- practice coaching interactions to differentiate for individual needs
- utilize the coaching toolkit of pause, paraphrase, and pose a question
- apply coaching skills that enhance the intellectual processes of instruction
- distinguish between the five categories of feedback
Participants will receive a certificate of completion with attendance of all eight days.
UC Extension Credit available at an additional cost.
June 17-18 and 27-28, 2013
Saturdays, August 31, September 14, October 5, and December 7
All days from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
2 LAUSD Salary-Points available.
Space is limited to 25 participants
Materials are included in the cost
>> Click here to register and pay by credit card or e-check.
Please contact Bettye Scott, email@example.com or 310-794-7968, if you are paying by P.O.