National Board Certification Support Cohort 2014-2015
The UCLA NBPTS Project Support Cohort supports candidates through the National Board Certification journey.
- Certification support from a National Board Certified Teacher and Candidate Support Provider
- Opportunities to learn and receive feedback with other candidates
- Membership into the UCLA NBPTS Project Network - a NBPTS Network Affiliate Site
- Future information regarding professional learning opportunities offered by the UCLA NBPTS Project and UCLA Center X
- Future information regarding NBC Renewal support
- *UCLA Extension credits that can be applied as salary credit on district salary schedules.
SUMMER INSTITUTE AT UCLA
Saturdays, July 26 and August 2, 2014 - 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Cohort meets at UCLA: October 4, December 6, 2014, and March 7, May 2, 2015
Cost: $250 per participant for one year of support
ADDITIONAL ONE-ON-ONE SUPPORT
In person or online sessions tailored to your specific needs and schedule
Cost: $150 for five hours of personalized, individual support
*$100 non-refundable deposit required. All refunds will be charged a 15% Admin fee.
NO REFUND will issued five business days prior to the first day of the institute.
UCLA Extension credits available at an additional cost.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Bettye Scott, Program Coordinator for Professional Development and
Partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 310-794-7968