Lead Teacher Certification Program
The Lead Teacher Certification Program supports the ongoing professional growth of experienced instructional leaders in small, innovative urban schools.
- On-site leadership coaching and Cognitive CoachingSM Foundations Seminar
- Creation of a Lead Teacher Professional Portfolio based on the Teacher Leader Model Standards
- Professional learning and training in facilitation skills to develop collaborative groups
- Professional learning around the history of teacher leader reform and policy initiatives
- Professional learning in creating an action research inquiry project
- A certificate from UCLA Center X upon completion of the Lead Teacher Certification program
- Twenty-one UCLA Extension credits that can be applied as salary credit on district salary schedules.
- $3500 - includes 21 UCLA Extension units, payable in 4 quarterly installments of $875
- $2500 - without UCLA Extension units, payable in 4 quarterly installments of $625
Are You Interested?
- Click here to let us know that you're interested in the Lead Teacher Certification Program.
We will keep you informed of program details as they are available and will let you know when the program is open for enrollment.
- Please contact Bettye Scott,
Program Coordinator for Professional Development and Partnerships at
email@example.com or at 310-794-7968.